To add "Barnard Senior Class Deadlines" to your gBear calendar:
1. Log into myBarnard and open your gBear calendar.
2. On the left-hand sidebar, under the current month-at-a-glace box, locate the "Add a coworker's calendar" box (you may need to click on the three-horizontal-line "Main Menu" button in the upper left corner to make the sidebar appear.
3. Copy and paste the entire link below into the box (this will only work in gBear; the calendar cannot be added to other gmail accounts) and press enter:
4. A calendar called "Barnard Senior Class Deadlines should now appear under "Other calendars"
5. Hover your mouse over the righthand side of this, and a grey box with white text will appear, and above this box you'll see an X and three tiny dots in a vertical line.
6. Click on the three tiny dots, and a menu of items will appear. From this menu, select "Settings"
7. This page will enable you to create customized notifications and add "Barnard Senior Class Deadlines" to a smartphone." All items in this calendar will are formatted as all-day events, and the default setting is "no notification."
Recommended setting: "1 day before each all-day event at 9:00 a.m."
NOTE: Dates and times come from the Barnard College Academic Calendar.
Know a deadline that has changed, or something that should be in "Barnard Senior Class Deadlines" but isn't? We are still beta-testing this calendar, so please email if you have suggestions.