The deadline to withdraw from a class is Nov. 18. Withdrawn classes will not affect your GPA and you will not earn credit for them, but they will remain on your transcript, and a W will be entered place of the final grade.
To withdraw from a class, use this online form, following these steps:
1. Consult with your adviser.
2. Get an email from your adviser confirming they approve you to withdraw from this specific class.
3. Download that email as a PDF or save a screenshot of it.
4. Complete and submit the online W form, uploading your adviser’s confirmation email when prompted to do so.
5. You will receive an email confirmation once your W request is processed, ordinarily within two business days.
Note that the W will not appear on your record until the end of the semester when final grades are entered.