***NEW Process and imminent deadline***
If you're trying to drop a class via Student Planning and can't that's because the procedure to drop a summer class is the same as the one used for withdrawals during the 2020-2021 academic year.
To drop a class on or before the deadline (Monday May 17 for Summer A, Tuesday June 1 for a full-term summer course, Monday July 12 for Summer B)
To drop a summer class, use this new online form, following these steps:
1. Consult with your adviser or class dean.
2. Get an email from your adviser or class dean confirming they approve you to drop this specific class.
3. Download that email as a PDF.
4. Complete and submit the online drop form, uploading your adviser/dean’s confirmation email when prompted to do so.
5. You will receive an email confirmation once your request is processed, ordinarily within two business days.