Monday, October 16, 2023

Senior FAQ: My expected graduation date is this May, but I'll be done with all my requirements and 122 credits this fall. Can I graduate early? Must I graduate early?

 

Q: According to my Slate Profile and my Degree Audit, my expected graduation date is 05/2024, but I will have completed all my major, minor, and General Education Requirements, and 122 credits (121 for transfer students) by the end of the fall semester.  Can I graduate early?  Must I graduate early?

A: If you have completed all of your requirements, you may graduate early if you wish, but you will not be compelled to do so before the degree date that we have on file for you. If your degree date is not the date you actually plan to graduate, please submit the form to update your expected degree date.

Bonus Reminder: If you plan to graduate this winter or spring, you will need to submit a Graduation Application, which is due Dec 10 for mid-year grads and January 20 for May grads.